Self Catering Holidays Suffolk Norfolk – Easy ways to pay:
Booking reservations will be confirmed by email and no deposit required, with full payment no longer than 3 days prior to arrival or if paying by card, then has to be on day of arrival and not prior. Cheques must be sent at least 2 weeks prior to holiday, in order to clear in bank on time thanks.
Payments by bank transfers or credit/debit cards, or cheque. Please ring me on 07766 307321 for any questions. Cheques made payable to Mrs Leigh Barnes.
Postal address for cheques and correspondence is:
c/o Alderwood Lodges
Cancellations within the last 3 days after payment is made, cannot be refunded. However, if I am able to re-book those dates at short notice, then I will refund any monies left, after any last minute reduced prices on re-selling holiday dates.
Dogs welcome but please advise us when booking. Unfortunately no cats allowed. If any other pet, then please check first if acceptable. Maximum 2 pets per property – however, exceptions may be considered.
- Please keep pets off the furniture (sofas & beds) – If you require covers for sofas then please ask. If you know you pet will go onto beds, then please can you contact me as we can do a reduction in price if you bring you own duvet and bed linen.
- Please note there is NO enclosed garden, but the balconies do have gates for keeping pets in when you are out there with them.
- Please do not allow your dogs to foul the balcony areas, thank you.
- Only dogs that are over 6 months old and house trained allowed in our lodges.
- Please don’t leave your pets unattended in the property or garden or the secure balcony area, unless in a secure cage but only up to 4 hours maximum.
(One Cage available if needed: 3 ft long x 2 ft 2″ high)
- Please clean up all doggie do, thank you.
General House Rules
Please do not fly any drones on our lodge site, due to privacy of other guests.
Please do not set off any fireworks due to other guests staying on the site and due to livestock in fields nearby to lodge site.